A better way to package freezer and make-ahead meals:
Until now, home cooks have been limited to a few ways to package their frozen and make-ahead meals: Glass dishes, aluminum pans, plastic containers and sealable bags. All of these options come with limitations, which is why Frozen & Fabulous delivers a better way to package your food:
- Re-heat or cook your make-ahead meals in the oven OR microwave, directly from the freezer. Does your dish need the texture and caramelization that only the oven can provide? Or are you cooking for a home-bound parent who prefers the oven over the microwave? Or do you want to “keep your options open” and re-heat your food in the microwave or the oven, depending on your day and schedule? Whatever you choose, our containers can “take the heat” of the oven OR the microwave, and your food can be cooked or re-heated from frozen or thawed. Complete flexibility to fit your busy lifestyle!
- Won’t break like glass in the freezer. Have you ever put a glass dish in the freezer, only to have it break when dropped or placed in a hot oven? Broken glass means only one thing: Time to throw away the food and start over! But not with Frozen & Fabulous containers. Our containers are made of a sturdy plastic that can be frozen to -4°F (-20°) and placed directly into a hot oven or microwave! No breaking or melting – just delicious, perfectly heated food.
- Taste your food, not the packaging. There’s no way to hide from the ‘metal taste’ that comes from food packaged in disposable aluminum pans. Although convenient and oven-safe, aluminum pans leave behind a nasty after-taste in even the most deliciously-prepared meals.
- Sleek and sophisticated design. Our black containers can go from the freezer to oven to table for a beautiful presentation of your food and no extra dishes to wash.
- Our BPA-free plastic is re-cyclable or re-usable, so it’s perfect for meals at home or sharing with friends or loved ones.
- Now you have options!
- Did you forget to take food out of the freezer? Use Frozen & Fabulous to re-heat or cook from frozen. You can’t do that with glassware – you’ll have to thaw it first or risk breakage.
- Not sure if you want to re-heat in the microwave or the oven? Use Frozen & Fabulous in the oven OR the microwave. You can’t do that with plastic, aluminum pans, or sealable bags.